You are about to witness THE BEST DIAPER CHANGING PLAYLIST IN THE HISTORY OF THE KNOWN UNIVERSE.
01. Changes - David Bowie
02. Hot Stuff - Donna Summer
03. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot
04. Golden Slumbers - The Beatles
05. Carry that weight - The Beatles
06. Big Balls - AC/DC
07. Life is Shit - The Dead Milkmen
08. That Smell - Lynyrd Skynrd
09. Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins
10. Smells Like Funk - The Black Eyed Peas
11. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - AC/DC
12. My Many Smells - The Dead Milkmen
13. Potty all the time - Eddie Murphy
14. Problem Child - AC/DC
15. Love Stinks - J. Geils Band
16. Play Dirty - Poison
17. Born to be Wild - The Cult
18. Mother Nature's Son- The Beatles
19. Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy) - John Lennon
What’s really interesting about this playlist is the repeat appearances of certain artists.
* AC/DC is there three times.
* The Beatles are there three times and John Lennon has the unique trait of being in the list in two different artistic incarnations.
* The Dead Milkmen are in there twice with songs that are just so perfect it’s like destiny.
* Eddie Murphy sings about his baby who likes to “potty all the time” - at least that’s what I used to sing along when the song was originally released.
That's about as perfect as it gets.
My name is Dae Yu.